Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership & expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company’s goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager. The Account Manager position will be responsible for providing account management support to dedicated accounts of various product lines, including Sage Intacct, Acumatica, Sage 100, Sage 300 and Sage 500. This position is also responsible for selling additional licenses and software to their dedicated accounts, including new modules, users, 3rd party software applications, hardware, hosting, and service level agreements. This position will work closely with other internal teams, including Managed Services, Accounting, and Marketing.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firms in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our
customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success
for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working
conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel for all designated accounts,
including in-person interactions;
- Place calls to customers on a regular basis to follow-up on their overall satisfaction
with software applications and service from TAC, determine potential opportunities
for additional services and identify areas for improvement;
- Contact customers regarding their maintenance renewals and help facilitate all
- Identify key decision-makers and influencers within a customer organization;
- Prepare and send quotations to customers for add-on purchases and/or contracts for
- Manage customer communications and opportunities in CRM;
- Meet expectations related to Sales Quota targets;
- Develop relationships with software vendors including Sage, Acumatica and key 3rd
- Update and maintain CRM to include current applications being used by customer
- Be the primary point of contact for designated customer accounts.
- Post-secondary education;
- 2 years+ experience in account management;
- Experience with a CRM system or client database;
- Experience in the software industry is preferred.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide ongoing training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.