The Answer Company (TAC) ?is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, professional services, non-profit, and real estate.
We’re currently looking to hire a remote independent contractor in the role of Business Development Assistant. The Business Development Assistant (BDA) is a part-time (8-16 hours/week) contract role that works closely with the Business Development team to research and identify prospective company contacts. This role will focus on administratively building out lists by finding company information such as employee size, key contacts, and email to ensure CASL compliance. These lists will then be used internally for outbound calling, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within a prospect/customer organization;
- Research and validating email addresses;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, and industry trends;
- Communicate The Answer Company’s value proposition effectively to prospects;
- Prepare for and participate in regular meetings with Business Development Manager;
- Maintain CRM System and ensure information is accurate and up to date;
- Follow up on marketing campaigns (which include email campaigns, tradeshows, cold calls, etc.) to support sales generating efforts;
- Provide administrative support as required
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone presence
- Highly administrative and organized skillset
- Proficiency using MS Office—specifically excel
- Proficiency using GSuite
- Strong personal skills, both with co-workers and networking with potential clients
- Ability to use LinkedIn to identify new contacts
- High School Diploma and equivalent work experience required;
- Experience with a CRM system or client database;
- Experience in the ability to identify contacts of target companies.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.