The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1994. As a Sage, Acumatica, and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage, Acumatica and NetSuite ERP software solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, non-profit, and real estate.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Consultant to join our growing team. This role works with our clients to develop and automate financial management and operational reporting needs through our portfolio of business intelligence solutions. If you have strong financial and business acumen complemented with ERP software knowledge and great people skills then we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
• Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
• Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
• Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers who are focused on success for the entire team;
• Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers casual and comfortable conditions with the flexibility for working remotely;
• Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, training, and support required to do a high quality job for our customers.
• Work with the ERP lead Financial Consultant to provide input and guidance on clients General Ledger and Dimensional structure setup;
• Meet with the client to perform needs analysis for the CPM solution;
• Recommend product to meet business/technical needs;
• Perform installation of CPM software on client servers and configuration where required;
• Create functional specifications for CPM processes;
• Work with the software developers to ensure that functional specifications are correctly implemented in the software;
• Import and convert client data into new formats while ensuring data integrity;
• Develop financial and operational reports, prototype, and support testing with client;
• Assist sales with providing demos to prospects to support the sales process when required;
• Participate in formal client training sessions on CPM solution(s);
• Resolve help desk issues with clients and record all information in the company’s CRM system.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or Information Systems;
• Proficiency and knowledge on ERP software, preferably Sage Accounting Software and other BI/CPM tools;
• Technical knowledge and experience with server environments, databases and SQL;
• Self-starter, results and detail oriented, strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
• Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organization;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.