Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership & expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company’s goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator in our New Westminster office. The Customer Service Coordinator is part of The Answer Company’s Managed Services Team and works closely with the Service Manager and Director, Customer Management to ensure excellent customer service. The position acts as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests and is responsible for the coordination of all support groups to ensure utilization of billable resources. If you are a highly organized individual with focus and initiative who is able to handle a wide variety of tasks and deal professionally with numerous people both internal and external, we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services, and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests;
- Coordination of all product support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources;
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through phone, email, manual entry, or direct customer input;
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal;
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests;
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages;
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction;
- Fast turnaround of client requests;
- Improve usage and increase productivity of product support resources.
- Degree or diploma with an area of focus in either tech or accounting preferred;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Call centre/high volume phone experience would be an asset.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly;
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.