Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership & expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company’s goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Application Developer in Western Canada to focus primarily on our Acumatica solution as part of the Cloud Solutions team. If you are an experienced and highly skilled software development professional interested in working with this cutting-edge technology then we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Want to be set up with the resources you need to succeed (i.e. company laptop, cellphone, good work/life balance, and great benefits);
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely.
We are an Acumatica Gold Channel Partner and have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services, and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Learn the Acumatica Cloud ERP development framework and Cloud xRP customization platform (in ASP.NET) and become certified accordingly;
- Work closely with the application Consulting team and the clients to understand requirements and determine optimal design approach;
- Write new custom programs and reports, make program modifications using the Acumatica Cloud ERP development framework and tools;
- Write Microsoft SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers;
- Address solution gaps by designing customized solutions sets;
- Test and validate custom programs and reports;
- Backup customization source code, maintain version control including change documentation;
- Communicate and collaborate with the application Consultants, Project Managers, 3rd party ISV’s, and Acumatica Product Development as required throughout project lifecycle;
- Prepare Statement of Work effort and timeline estimates;
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
- University or College degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management;
- Minimum 3-5 years programming experience with .NET, C# and ASP.NET programming and Microsoft Visual Studio/SQL Server;
- Ability to perform SQL admin functions: backup, restore, job creation, general troubleshooting, use of SQL Profiler;
- Experience with 3rd party REST API systems using JSON;
- Hands-on experience writing, debugging, and optimizing ETL processes;
- Experience using GIT;
- Experience with ERP systems and standard business and accounting processes; mandatory
- Knowledge on Cloud-based application development; nice to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Active listener with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide ongoing training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.