Since 1995, The Answer Company has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems. As both a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on both solutions to a wide array of industries. With offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, The Answer Company’s goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Implementation Consultant based in Canada to focus primarily on our Sage Intacct solution. If you are an experienced ERP consultant with strong technical skills and a solid financial background with great people skills then we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Want to be set up with the resources you need to succeed (i.e. Company laptop, cellphone, awesome work/life balance, and great benefits)
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services, and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs for an effective information system solution;
- Objective analysis and documentation of clients’ business structure, needs, requirements, strategic goals, and business process realignment;
- Recognize and address gaps by assisting with customized solutions sets;
- Assist in determining requirements for projects, assess environments and develop blueprint documents, design specs, statements of work, and project schedules;
- Participate on teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition; act as Project Lead where requested;
- Design, configure, and implement systems and processes that meet client needs;
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support and to clients;
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Accounting, Information Systems, or Business Administration;
- At least 3-5 years of ERP implementation experience in the SMB space; experience with Sage Intacct would be considered an asset;
- Experience implementing Accounting and Finance software considered an asset;
- Experience working with Nonprofits considered an asset;
- Strong business acumen;
- Accounting knowledge and practical experience required;
- Goal-oriented with strong organization and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent relationship building skills, consultative advisory ability;
- Active listener with the ability to translate customer needs to PM and Development team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide ongoing training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
Please submit your resume for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.