The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. The Answer Company is passionate about helping businesses succeed through technology that empowers. As a Sage, Acumatica, and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions. Due to our steady growth and commitment to our customers, we are currently looking for an ERP Implementation Specialist in Western Canada to focus primarily on our Acumatica solution. This position requires strong technical skills complemented by experience with retail and distribution operations to service our growing portfolio of Acumatica clientele.
Why Work at The Answer Company?
If you are an ERP implementation Specialist who is bored with the day-to-day routine and hierarchy of most corporate environments, we offer an alternative. The Answer Company is one of the largest and most experienced professional service firms, with a consistent growth history and a financially stable small business environment where your work really does matter and is appreciated!
Check us out if you:
• Want to join the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
• Join a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
• Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
• Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
• Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high quality job for our customers!
• Working closely with clients determining their needs for an effective information system solution;
• Objective analysis and documentation of clients’ business needs, requirements and strategic goals;
• Recognizing and addressing gaps by assisting with customized solutions sets;
• Assisting in determining requirements for projects, assessing environments and developing blueprint documents, statements of work, and project schedules;
• Participating on teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition;
• Managing projects and acting as Client Lead where requested;
• Designing and implementing systems and processes that meet client needs;
• Working in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to clients;
• Building and maintaining strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
• Post-secondary education;
• 3-5 years of ERP implementation experience in the SMB space;
• Experience with Acumatica preferred, Sage 300 experience would also be considered an asset;
• Knowledge and experience implementing cloud based solutions;
• Strong business acumen;
• Accounting knowledge and practical experience as well as retail and distribution knowledge and experience;
• Goal oriented with strong organization and time management skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
• Excellent relationship building skills, consultative advisory ability;
• Active listener with ability to translate customer needs to PM and Development team;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Willingness to travel up to 25%
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.