The Answer Company (TAC) is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1994. As a Sage, Acumatica, and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage, Acumatica and NetSuite ERP software solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, non-profit, and real estate.
Our Project Management Office has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team to support our growing client and project portfolio. A steadfast focus on providing quality results and a high level of customer satisfaction is a must. If you are an effective communicator, extremely well organized, detail oriented with the ability to never lose sight of the big picture, and have exceptional relationship building skills, we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firms in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers who are focused on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers casual and comfortable conditions with the flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
- We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, training, and support required to do a high quality job for our customers.
- As part of the PMO team, work closely with the Senior Project Manager and PSG teams to plan, schedule, steer and successfully execute multiple concurrent ERP implementation projects.
- Ensure consistent adherence to project methodology, guidelines, and project management tools while recognizing and being flexible to individual customer needs.
- Create project charter, project kick off, functional scope, business design & requirements, and gap analysis documentation and/or presentations.
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets, tasks lists, change control, and risk management reporting.
- Motivate and manage diverse project teams (internal & external) and situations to ensure successful completion of assigned projects on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage and communicate project objectives, requirements, expectations, concepts, and progress to the team, steering committee, senior management and stakeholders as required.
- Support and guide project teams and champions through the project lifespan, ensuring all stages are well explained, communicated, and key deliverables and milestones are accomplished according to plan and timeline.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience preferably in the software industry;
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Accounting;
- Completion of Project Management Coordinator or Associate certification/diploma and working towards PMP considered an asset;
- Experience managing projects using proven project management principles, methodologies, and software tools;
- Proven related experience in a customer facing role; ability to mitigate difficult situations and remain calm under pressure;
- Self-starter, results and detail oriented, exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organization including executive level;
- Strong influencing, coaching and consultative skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.