Want to join a high-performing, customer-focused team within a fast-growing software solutions consulting firm? Read on and see if you have what it takes.
As an Executive Sales Assistant, you would be a vital part of the Business Development and Sales Team and will support the President and Sales Team in a variety of administrative tasks. This is a full-time position reporting to the Business Development Manager. As this role is new and constantly changing, you need to be adaptable and quick on your feet. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn about business management software solutions and solution selling in a B2B environment in a fast-growing company, then we want you on our team.
At The Answer Company, we have strategic relationships with the best industry software vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services, and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Generate sales proposals for the sales team;
- Verify proposal quotes with vendors to ensure accuracy;
- Assist with creating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses;
- Coordinate and schedule client and prospect meetings;
- Prepare prospect email drafts;
- Create prospect account records in CRM;
- Maintain and update sales opportunities and contact records in CRM to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date;
- Manage and organize sales documents and resources for internal use;
- Prepare for and participate in regular sales meetings (draft agenda and take meeting notes);
- Liaise with Sales Operations/Accounting to ensure orders are placed accurately;
- Manage calendar for the President and provide additional executive assistance as required;
- Provide administrative sales support as required (which may include inbound phone
- support and other office duties);
- Other duties as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 2 years of Executive Assistant/Office Administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High School diploma and equivalent work experience;
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Marketing is an asset;
- Adaptable, team-oriented, strong attention to detail, and process-driven;
- Demonstrated ability to write professional emails;
- Proficient with MS office;
- Experience with a CRM system or client database.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The opportunity to join one of the best professional services firms in Vancouver;
- To be a part of a dynamic team of committed industry experts;
- An awesome company culture with friendly co-workers, staff events, and quarterly Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) contributions;
- Set up with the exact resources you need to succeed (company laptop, on-call support, and benefits);
- An office that offers a modern style, comfortable working conditions, and a business casual environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and optional cover letter over to email@example.com.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
THE ANSWER COMPANY STORY
We are a growing, customer-focused, professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought, leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and ensure they gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations by providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, non-profit, and real estate.