The Answer Company (TAC) is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, professional services, non-profit, and real estate.
We are currently seeking to fill a Sales Administration Associate position in our New Westminster office. The Sales Administration Associate supports both the Sage Account Management and Managed Services teams and plays an integral part in the daily operations of the company. This is not an actual sales role, but instead, the SAA will be primarily responsible for providing account management support to existing customers and will be the main point of contact for vendors and internal sales staff for all hardware and software purchases.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Conduct regular reviews of the database to identify customers who are due for renewal;
- Contact customers regarding their maintenance renewals and process all renewals due;
- Place courtesy calls to customers on a regular basis to follow-up on how things are going, determine potential opportunities for additional services, and identify areas for improvement;
- Identify key decision makers and influencers within a customer organization;
- Prepare and send quotations to customers for add-on purchases;
- Manage customer communications and opportunities in CRM;
- Responsible for purchasing of all hardware and software;
- Review and process requisitions in a timely manner;
- Develop working relationships with all hardware and software vendors including Sage, Acumatica, 3rd party vendors, HP and Microsoft;
- Place, confirm, and close purchase orders ensuring clear requirements documentation;
- Provide back-up to Accounting for invoicing purposes;
- Assist in negotiating and purchasing a range of items including electronic components, systems, equipment, machinery and office supplies from vendors both domestic and international;
- Match sales invoices to purchase orders;
- Ensure sales invoices are paid by the customer prior to ordering software;
- Establish standard operating procedures for purchasing; monitor the effectiveness of procedures; revise and improve purchasing processes;
- Maintain CRM system with regards to what hardware and software a customer owns.
- Act as back-up for Customer Service Coordinator.
- Post-secondary education;
- 2 years experience in account management, customer service or purchasing;
- Experience with a CRM system or client database;
- Experience with account management and purchasing in a software environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—ability to express ideas clearly and concisely;
- Able to exercise discretion and judgment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Ability to effectively build/maintain relationships;
- Capable of interfacing with high-level management for both internal and external customers;
- Aptitude for leveraging technology;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and databases; comfortable with accounting software;
- Knowledge of procurement processes.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.