The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage, Acumatica, and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage, Acumatica and NetSuite ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP Consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-today operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, non-profit, and real estate.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Network Engineer to join the Managed Services team in our New Westminster office. The position will work closely with the existing team to provide technical services and support to both our internal and external clients. If you are an IT support professional looking to join a team of experts and start your career with a growing company, we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
• Want to join one of the best professional service firms in Vancouver;
• Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
• Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
• Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
• Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high quality job for our clients.
• Provide technical services for our clients;
• Document work in a timely and understandable manner.
• Microsoft Certification (MCITP or similar is a plus);
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience;
• Managed Services experience would be considered an asset;
• Verifiable experience with Microsoft Servers: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, SBS, etc.
• Experience supporting Windows Desktop systems and Microsoft Office applications;
• Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS, Windows mobile);
• Experience supporting Enterprise Backup Solutions (BDR’s, Storagecraft, DATTO, eFolder);
• Experience supporting enterprise level Anti-virus platforms;
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel to client sites;
• Flexible hours (availability) and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
• Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Office 365 and SharePoint;
• Experience supporting Windows 7 Professional & Enterprise;
• Experience using a PSA tool (i.e. AutoTask, ConnectWise, TigerPaw);
• Experience using an RMM tool (i.e. Continuum, Zenith, Kasaya, N-Able, GFI Max, Lab Tech);
• Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPN’s, VLANs, etc.;
• Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios.
• Outstanding customer service skills;
• Excellent communication skills at technical and non-technical levels;
• Attention to detail and quality of work;
• Advanced troubleshooting skills;
• Adept at utilizing resources and finding solutions;
• Professional appearance;
• Stable work history.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development. Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.