The Answer Company (TAC) is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, professional services, non-profit, and real estate.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator in our New Westminster office. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Assistant on the planning & execution of all marketing strategies, as well as all initiatives across business channels, platforms and geographies including web, social media, events and other communication channels. If you are a highly organized individual with focus and initiative who is able to handle a wide variety of tasks and deal professionally with numerous people both internal and external, we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high quality job for our customers.
- Write & distribute company blog on a bi-weekly basis.
- Create content for and update company website as needed using WordPress, including SEO optimization and building landing pages.
- Compile website analytic reports for review and collaborate on changes to improve traffic, as well as sales lead quantity & quality.
- Manage all social media (LinkedIn & Twitter at this time) on a daily basis using Hootsuite and work with Director of Marketing to improve social media reputation and impact, including engaging current & potential clients.
- Administer paid online marketing campaigns, compile performance reports, and recommend ways to improve traffic, as well as sales lead quantity & quality.
- Assisting in copywriting, design, layout, and production of marketing materials as directed, including press releases, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, clients surveys, nurture email blasts and speaking proposals.
- Compile case studies, testimonials, and client videos as requested.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, industry focus, pricing, and advertising.
- Attend networking events on behalf of The Answer Company to increase brand awareness and company contacts.
- Degree in Marketing or related program;
- Experience in marketing or related position
- Experience with website management; WordPress skills considered a bonus;
- Graphic design skills considered a bonus;
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to take responsibility and pay close attention to detail;
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines and effectively handle changing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.