The Answer Company (TAC) is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, professional services, non-profit, and real estate.
We are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Consultant in Western Canada to focus primarily on our Sage Intacct solution to support our growing client portfolio. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. This is a new full-time position based out of Vancouver or Alberta. If you have previous experience in a pre-sales role for ERP or similar software as well as proven experience in business process review and workflow analysis, then we want you on our team.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high quality job for our customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to demonstrate to potential clients the ability of the software;
- Participate in the proposal process;
- Lead the discovery process;
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and demonstrations;
- Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers;
- Assist with the transition from the sales team to the implementation team.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma;
- Working knowledge of Sage Intacct or other cloud ERP software;
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position;
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience;
- Strong solution selling skills and consultative sales ability;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable in leading client/project meetings;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels;
- Must have valid driver’ license;
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.