Want to join a high-performing, customer-focused team within a fast-growing ERP solutions consulting firm? Read on and see if you have what it takes.
As a Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Consultant, you’d be using your strong technical abilities, solid financial background, and phenomenal people skills to provide pre-sales functional support to prospective clients while ensuring customer satisfaction. This exciting opportunity will be primarily focusing on our Sage Intacct solution and will be located in either Vancouver, Edmonton, or Calgary.
At The Answer Company, we have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services, and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working closely with the sales team to demonstrate the ability of software to potential clients;
- Participating in the proposal process;
- Leading the discovery process;
- Developing and delivering high quality presentations and demonstrations;
- Developing and delivering proposed solutions to customers;
- Assisting with the transition from the sales team to the implementation team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma—preferably in business, accounting, or computer science;
- Working knowledge of Sage Intacct or other cloud ERP software is considered an asset;
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position is considered an asset;
- Must be comfortable being a subject matter expert—extensive software systems experience will help with that;
- Strong solution selling skills and consultative sales ability;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable in leading client/project meetings;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- A strong business acumen;
- Ability to effectively understand and represent the company while communication technical information with other at varying technical levels;
- Must have a valid drivers license
- A willingness to travel up to 25%
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- The opportunity to join one of the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
- To be a part of a dynamic team of committed industry experts;
- An awesome company culture with friendly co-workers, staff events, and CSR contributions;
- Set up with the exact resources you need to succeed (company laptop, cellphone, oncall support, and great benefits);
- A fantastic work/life balance with the flexibility to work remotely;
- An optional office that offers a modern style, comfortable working conditions, and a casual environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Shoot your resume and optional cover letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re ready to make a positive career change.
If you don’t feel like you have the right qualifications—apply anyways! We hire based on people and not keywords on a resume. We just want to hear your voice. Plus, we might have some other roles that might suit you better. If you’re smart and amazing, we have a role for you.
One last thing—share this to your friends! Don’t worry about competition. We have tons of roles to fill at The Answer Company.
THE ANSWER COMPANY STORY
We are a growing, customer-focused, professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought, leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and ensure they gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage, Acumatica and NetSuite ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations by providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, non-profit, and real estate.