Help us Rise above the Competition!
The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As both a Sage and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on both solutions. Due to our steady growth and commitment to our customers, we are currently looking to fill the full-time position of Sage X3 Implementation Consultant. This position is located in Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary.
Why Work at The Answer Company?
If you are an X3 or ERP Implementation Consultant who is bored with the day-to-day routine and hierarchy of most corporate environments, we offer an alternative. The Answer Company is one of the largest and most experienced professional service firms, with a consistent growth history and a financially stable small business environment. Join a team that puts people first, in an environment where community and collaboration are appreciated!
Check us out if you:
• Want to join the best professional services firm in Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary;
• Want to be part a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving customers through collaboration and innovation;
• Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
• Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment;
• Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to get the job done right the first time!
• Providing consulting support from both an application and technical standpoint;
• Working closely with clients determining their needs for an effective information system solution;
• Objective analysis and documentation of clients’ business needs, requirements and strategic goals;
• Designing and implementing systems and processes that meet client needs;
• Assisting where requested with customized solutions sets;
• Assisting in determining requirements for projects, assessing environments and developing Statements of Work;
• Participating on teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition;
• Managing projects and acting as Client Lead where requested;
• Working in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to clients;
• Maintaining customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
• Post-secondary education;
• Working knowledge of Sage ERP X3 software;
• 3-5 years of Sage X3 or Tier 2 ERP implementation experience;
• Financial accounting background an asset;
• Preference given to candidates with manufacturing/distribution experience;
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Strong business acumen;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Goal oriented with strong organization and time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines;
• Excellent relationship building skills, consultative advisory ability;
• Active listener with ability to translate customer needs to PM or Team Lead;
• Flexibility to adapt to work environments;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to travel as required.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development. Our company culture is dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.