Mission Accomplished: Unify Operations with CRM and ERP For Nonprofits
As you grow, it becomes critical that you have visibility across all facets of the organization.
Best-of-Breed Accounting and CRM
Both Sage Intacct and Salesforce are well-vetted in the nonprofit space — in fact, it’s one of the fastest growing industry segments for both solutions. Both are considered best-of-breed applications in their respective territories: Cloud Accounting for Sage Intacct and Cloud CRM for Salesforce. Sage Intacct and Salesforce are cloud-native solutions designed, built, and optimized for cloud computing.
Each offers specialized functionality that addresses the unique needs of nonprofits. Here’s a quick overview of those capabilities:
- Sage Intacct for Nonprofits
Sage Intacct is a comprehensive cloud accounting and ERP application that offers functionality that makes it ideal for nonprofit organizations, including strong internal controls to streamline compliance, robust financial reporting that provides visibility and transparency, and feature-rich functionality to support fund accounting and consolidations.
- Salesforce for Nonprofits
Salesforce for nonprofits is a single trusted platform that breaks down existing silos across organizations’ fundraising, marketing, and program management teams, enabling digital collaboration, communication, and productivity. Salesforce combines fundraising capabilities to create donor-centric experiences, marketing and engagement to find and engage lifelong supporters, program management to increase staff capacity to deliver vital programs, and grants management to simplify and accelerate grantmaking.
The integration delivers strategic insight and true efficiencies through combined access to both CRM and financial data.
Built to Connect — Sage Intacct Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits
Sage Intacct and Salesforce have teamed up in a very special way through the Sage Intacct Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits. The ability to develop deep and seamless integrations between disparate applications is one of the advantages of cloud architecture, and the Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits from Sage Intacct is a shining example of that integration. It delivers strategic insight and true efficiencies through combined access to both CRM and financial data, including benefits like:
- Visibility and insight: Gain real-time visibility into all aspects of the organization so you can make quick, strategic decisions.
- Efficiency and productivity: Save hours each month and reduce human errors by eliminating the need to manually maintain separate systems. Contacts, accounts, projects, and donations are always in sync.
- Effective Collaboration: Empower program and development staff with direct insight into outstanding receivables — without having to ask accounting. Plus, further integration with Salesforce Chatter, an enterprise collaboration software, allows for quick and easy collaboration.
- Future-proof: Cloud solutions minimize the IT burden on your organization, allowing you to focus more resources on your mission. They are also flexible and scalable to grow and flex with your organization as it grows.
By unifying accounting and finance, fundraising, program management, marketing, and grantmaking teams, your organization can deliver experiences that surpass the expectations and drive next level change and impact.
Efficiency + Growth = Mission Accomplished
With the combination of Sage Intacct and Salesforce, nonprofit teams can fund and run their entire mission within one integrated platform. By unifying Accounting and Finance, Fundraising, Program Management, Marketing, and Grantmaking teams, you can deliver experiences that surpass expectations and drive next level change and impact. The Sage Intacct Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits provides the visibility necessary for planning and strategy development, and offers flexibility as your organization grows and its needs change. In short, the solution allows you to combine efficiency with growth to better realize your mission.
We invite you to learn more about the Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits from Sage Intacct by viewing this datasheet or by contacting us for more information