Over the last few decades, rapid growth and scaling have led to a map of complex supply chains. The downside to this type of transnational supply chain is that manufacturers and distributors are left vulnerable to any sort of disruption – as we’ve seen with the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are looking to handle disruptive events better in the future, it is not enough to think about your supply chain strategy conventionally. You will need to rethink logistical strategy and manage supply chains in a way where you’re planning for disruption rather than just merely responding.
Join us as we dive into trends and tactics, with discussion from a supply chain expert, Christian Sivière, CEO of Solimpex, Sushil Arora, CEO of Danica Imports, and our friends at Sage on Tuesday, September 29, at 10 am PST for a 45-minutes webinar to learn about:
- Industry trends, challenges, and lessons learned
- How to address unplanned gaps, disconnects and issues within your supply
- Inventory Optimization and channel diversification to reach new audiences and drive incremental revenue
- How leading organizations are adapting their supply chain to respond to unprecedented challenges
- The role of information systems to support a changing environment