Nonprofit Finance Leaders Forum
Tuesday, June 22nd from 8 AM to 2:30 PM PT
The nonprofit sector is looking to the future. As a finance leader, do you have the tools you need to be future-focused and accelerate your mission?
In this one-day, free virtual event, Sage Intacct will bring together technology and finance leaders across the nonprofit sector, including a keynote from Philanthropic Futurist, Trista Harris. These experts will share strategies for gaining visibility and insight into your organization’s financials, using technology to drive innovation, and insights into what the future holds for nonprofit financial management.
- 8:00am – 8:45am: Panel Discussion – Success with Nonprofit Finance Digital Transformation
- 8:45am – 9:30am: Paperless Audits
- 9:30am – 9:45am: Break
- 9:45am – 10:30am: Tips & Tricks for Sharing Financial Data
- 10:30am – 11:15am: Process Automation – Quick Wins for Every Nonprofit
- 11:15am – 11:45am: Networking Break & Roundtable Discussions
- 11:45am – 12:30pm: Track the Money – COVID Funding & Reporting
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm: Keynote – Emerging Post-Pandemic: Being a Future-Focused Leader Now
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm: Break – Grab Your Shakers
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Mixology Networking – Topic: How to Foster an Environment of Continuous Improvement
Register now to discover what is in the roadmap for nonprofit organizations and meet other nonprofit leaders.