Acumatica Increases Functionality with 2021 R1 Release
On March 17, 2021, Acumatica released their newest product update that gives Acumatica users the ability to save time, gain a competitive edge and increase their business growth. Below are some of the key features and advantages Acumatica 2021 R1 release brings.
Superior usability and reporting that saves time
The customer-focused usability brought by Acumatica 2021 R1 explains why top ERP analysts, including Nucleus Research and G2, consider Acumatica an ERP leader. In 2021 R1, Acumatica’s comprehensive mobile image recognition capabilities are further developed and Acumatica users can seamlessly navigate to external URLs from General Inquiry results, saving time. Some more usability improvements include:
- Create CRM contacts automatically with mobile image recognition for business cards;
- Enhance side panels with ordering and visibility;
- Send notifications from data and GI screens;
- KPI Meter and Tile widgets for dashboards; and
- Easily send targeted customer communication through filtered GI results.
Acumatica provides a modern cloud platform with native mobility, a user-friendly interface and provides the flexibility needed to connect and extend to other applications with artificial intelligence and machine learning. The platform provides best-in-class capabilities by embedding core functions into a single business-wide software suite. Here are some highlights of new features and enhancements:
- Multiple base currency support;
- Predefined dashboards and side panels;
- AI/ML-powered mobile image recognition for business cards; and
- Set dynamic goals and track your KPIs at-a-glance with our new KPI Meter on dashboards
New improvements for industry editions
Acumatica is tailored to midmarket growth businesses in a variety of industries including distribution, field services, discrete manufacturing, construction and more. It is a true cloud platform that is optimized for performance, scalability, and security, and delivers specialized features for each of its industry editions. In Acumatica 2021 R1, these upgrades to industry editions include:
- Link AP bill to appointments; and
- Correct invoices after releasing.
- Cross-company sales – stock items;
- Matrix inventory enhancements;
- Enhanced drop-ship workflows; and
- Dead stock inventory reporting.
- Improved SP to production order link; and
- PLM integration (Arena).
- Procore integration – phase 2;
- CFMA Bench maker; and
- Pay AP bills by project.
Acumatica is a leading cloud ERP solution with full mobile accessibility and user-friendly capabilities that can allow your company to thrive in the new digital economy. For those interested in learning more about Acumatica 2021 R1 release, you can access the on-demand virtual event here.
To learn more, contact our team. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and to schedule a free demonstration.