Help us Rise above the Competition!
The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. The Answer Company is passionate about helping businesses succeed through technology that empowers, and as both a Sage and NetSuite ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on both solutions. Due to our steady growth and commitment to our customers, we are currently looking for a Sage 300 Solutions Consultant to provide full-time support to our team. This position requires strong technical skills to service the Sage 300 products needs of a large and diverse clientele.
Ideal Start Date: September 1, 2016
(flexible depending on hiring process and ideal candidate)
Why Work at The Answer Company?
If you are a solutions consultant who is bored with the day-to-day routine and hierarchy of most corporate environments, we offer an alternative. The Answer Company is one of the largest and most experienced professional service firms, with a consistent growth history and a financially stable small business environment where your work really does matter and is appreciated! Join a team that puts people first, in an environment where community and collaboration are celebrated.
Check us out if you:
• Want to join the best professional services firm in Vancouver;
• Join a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
• Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team;
• Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment;
• Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to get the job done right the first time!
• Working closely with clients determining their needs for an effective information system solution;
• Objective analysis and documentation of clients’ business needs, requirements and strategic goals;
• Designing and implementing systems and processes that meet client needs;
• Assisting where requested with customized solutions sets;
• Assisting in determining requirements for projects, assessing environments and developing Statements of Work;
• Participating on teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition;
• Managing projects and acting as Client Lead where requested;
• Working in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to clients;
• Maintaining customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business and/or Information Systems;
• Previous experience in an ERP implementation role;
• Preference given to candidates with Sage 300 experience and/or certification;
• Accounting knowledge and practical experience;
• Preference given to candidates with a professional accounting designation;
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Strong business acumen;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Goal oriented with strong organization and time management skills;
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
• Excellent relationship building skills, consultative advisory ability;
• Active listener with ability to translate customer needs to PM or Team Lead;
• Flexibility to adapt work environments;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to travel as required.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide on-going training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long term growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.