The Answer Company is a growing customer-focused professional service company that has been helping organizations answer questions about investments in technology and information systems since 1995. As a Sage and Acumatica ERP partner, the entire team offers thought leadership and expertise on our portfolio of solutions.
Our goal is to make companies more successful at what they do and gain the confidence to make profitable moves in their respective industries. From our offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Toronto, our Sage and Acumatica ERP software, solutions and services support accounting, operations, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and merchant services. Our talented ERP consultants are dedicated to addressing the unique challenges our clients face in their day-to-day operations providing specialized business management solutions to industries such as manufacturing, construction, distribution, healthcare, professional services, non-profit, and real estate.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for securing new business revenue from the sale of software and related professional services while meeting/beating activity and advancement targets consistently. To accomplish this the AE must qualify and develop new prospects/opportunities including gaining access, developing their needs, analyzing specific opportunities and preparing proposals for new business through a disciplined application of the sales process. This will be done using sales best practices to advance leads and opportunities through the company advancement driven sales pipeline. The AE may also work with existing clients on the development of new opportunities as advised.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join one of the best professional services firms in Vancouver;
- Be part of a dynamic team of industry experts that are committed to serving our customers through collaboration and innovation;
- Enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team
- Are interested in working at an outstanding location that offers comfortable working conditions, a casual environment, with flexibility for working remotely;
- Are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors and distributors. We will provide you with the tools, products, services and training required to do a high-quality job for our customers.
- Responsible for targeted marketing initiatives and generating and qualifying leads;
- Managing leads and opportunities through the sales pipeline through to close using defined methods and established criteria;
- Understanding the wants and needs of the client to identify the decision-making process, criteria, and budget;
- Conducting Discovery Visit to identify the client’s goals and link with the technical solution to achieve it in order to prepare a customized demo;
- Preparing and presenting the customized proposal of the chosen solution, benefits, and cost;
- Ensuring all leads, opportunities, and contacts are reported accurately and are up to date in the company CRM;
- Handing-off all relevant knowledge to the Professional Services Group while participating in required meeting to ensure successful transition to implementation;
- Contacting client monthly during implementation to reinforce customer service;
- Liaising with PSG to ensure execution of services;
- Supporting and contributing to the development of sales tools for the company;
- Negotiating pricing and delivery schedules with clients in accordance with the authority granted;
- Managing assigned target areas to achieve monthly and yearly sales quota/targets;
- Supporting training and coaching of new/junior sales staff.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling ERP software in the SMB market;
- Excellent consultative selling skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across all levels;
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills—comfortable speaking in client/project meetings;
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles;
- Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with others at varying technical levels;
- A valid driver’s license.
Join The Answer Company team today! We offer competitive salaries and benefits to bring in the best and brightest and provide ongoing training to continue your development.
Our company culture is also dedicated to community service and we would be happy to help you support the causes you care about. The Answer Company celebrates our employees and creates a fun and engaging work environment with the opportunity for long-term growth.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.