When your CRM system holds clean, accurate user data, you are poised to offer the best customer experience in your relationship with them. Notably for companies that do a lot of telemarketing, getting a full view of what is happening with each lead and client. Many may manage their phone follow-ups in spreadsheets or disparate platforms, leading to inefficient processes and possible lost revenue.
Most high-performing companies manage their telemarketing in a smart, optimized solution integrated with their back-office and business management systems. InSales — a proprietary solution that we custom-built for RainSoft dealers’ CRM systems — is built with telemarketing tasks in mind, helping you automate and optimize lead management, advanced appointment setting and installation and service information. For those who make installation appointments or service operations, appointment management and resource scheduling can be taken care of incredibly efficiently by this powerful solution.
RainSoft CRM by InSales Benefits
- RainSoft CRM by InSales is a completely paperless solution for managing sales calls, sales visits and service installation.
- You can create and edit many different types of contacts, such as Vendors, Leads, and Accounts.
- A complete history of a contact is held within their record, meaning a better customer experience that feels more personalized as everyone in the company has access to the history.
- Leveraging automation is one of the best ways to improve both efficiency and accuracy, letting you do more with less.
- Role-based access means that you can determine who should see what information and who should not.
- The solution integrates your front and back offices, facilitating a seamless journey for your customers.