The 2021 National Technology Forum by CPA Canada was a 2-day virtual event filled with in-depth, future-focused sessions presented by experts in the consulting, public practice and finance industries. The Answer Company had the privilege of being able to participate in 2 sessions at this innovative event. Below are the ERP customer journey session recordings for those looking to transform their Nonprofit or Professional Services organizations.
Scale and Streamline your Nonprofit with Advanced ERP/CRM Integration
What does this mean? A full view of every donor over their lifetime. Efficient collaboration between the Fund Development team and Accounting. A streamlined, automated quote or order-to-cash process that saves time, reduces errors, and accelerates cash flow by up to 20%.
Hear from our panel of solution experts and Shari Freedman, CFO of Room to Read, on how advanced integration of Sage Intacct and Salesforce gives the high-level view you need to assess progress toward mission achievement while freeing up time so your team can focus on your mission and serve your community.
In this session, you’ll…
- Hear firsthand how nonprofits are leveraging technology, automating financial processes and effectively forecasting the future.
- Dive into upcoming trends in the Canadian Nonprofit sector and common pain points
- Learn about the Sage Intacct and Salesforce integration from The Answer Company and Belmar Consulting. As an out-of-the-box integration, the solutions are low-touch, easily implemented and provide a 360° view of the customer.
- Follow Room To Read’s digital transformation journey. Since deployment, Room to Read has streamlined its monthly financial close, saw a 402% Return-on-Investment and increased staff productivity by 25%. The software paid for itself in 4 Months and most importantly transformed the lives of 100,000 additional children per year (Nucleus Research Investment Analysis Report)
Integrated ERP Solutions to Help Increase Project Profitability
Real stories of two Professional Service firms and their journey towards finding the right technology solutions. From needs analysis to sourcing, negotiation and selection, implementation and ongoing support experiences.
Hear from our panel of solution experts, alongside agency and consulting firm executives on how integrated ERP solutions can help you gain control of project costs, operate with real-time visibility, improve productivity, and perform global financial consolidations faster.
In this session, you’ll…
- Discover industry trends and current challenges faced by Professional Service firms today
- Learn more about Sage Intacct, a flexible financial management solution in the cloud, with special functions dedicated to helping Professional Service firms succeed.
- Walk with Robert Thorsten through his implementation journey at Think Shift, starting with challenges presented by his former ERP solution, his requirements for a new system and why he ultimately chose Sage Intacct.
- Find out more about The Answer Company and its unique role as a Sage portfolio partner and Sage Intacct customer. Shawn Ostheimer and George Lawton discuss project implementation and the benefits of a comprehensive suite through Sage Intacct’s modules.
- The overall shift away from monolithic ERP and focus on best-of-breed solutions.
If you'd like to learn more about Sage Intacct or our other solutions for whatever industry you're in, contact one of our experts today.
As professional service firms grow and expand, they add a…
Sage Intacct has a well-earned & accurate reputation as…
In the mission-driven nonprofit world, accounting and…
Financial leaders at nonprofits must address even greater…