Aaron joined The Answer Company in 2004 and is a Senior Consultant who supports and implements many Sage products and applications. As a Certified Public Accountant (CGA) with seven years of experience at Westminster Savings Credit Union, he brings to the team a valuable real-world understanding of the deployment of accounting software systems, system integrations and system migrations.
As a Senior Consultant, Aaron focuses on project management, installation, implementation, training, and ongoing systems support. His combination of technical and financial knowledge, as well as years of experience as an end-user of accounting systems, allows him to match the technological capabilities of the software he deploys to the business needs of The Answer Company’s clients.
Current products that Aaron supports and implements are:
- Sage X3 (SEM) – Financials and Distribution
- Sage 500 – Financials and Distribution
- Sage Intacct – All modules including contracts
- SEI – Sage Enterprise Intelligence
- SI – Sage Intelligence
- Sage Fixed Assets
- Sage Budgeting & Planning
- Sage Advanced Allocations
- DocLink – document management system
- Sage Alerts & Workflows
- True Sky – budgeting application
Aaron enjoys spending time with his family and engaging in a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and biking.