Time-Saving Shortcuts for Sage 300 ERP Accpac
Save time with our list of shortcut keys for Sage 300 ERP Accpac
Data entry can be a tiresome activity that is unfortunately unavoidable in accounting. While there is no real way around this process, the Sage 300 ERP Accpac line of products has incorporated a series of keyboard short cuts that can really speed the procedure along. Some of the keyboard shortcuts below are simply standard windows shortcuts that can be applied within the Sage 300 ERP Accpac system however, some are exclusive to the software. We have compiled a list below and a brief description as to what they each do:
- Alt key (held down): Displays options for underlined letter short cuts.
- Alt+Underlined letter: Opens that particular command (ie. Alt+F opens File, Alt+S opens Save, etc).
- Tab: Advances through each data entry box in the order that they appear.
- Shift+Tab: Advances through each data entry box in reverse order.
- Ctrl+Tab: Selects between the various Tabs in a particular window.
- Ctrl+Shirt+Tab: Selects between the various Tabs in a particular window in reverse order.
- F1: Opens up the help page relevant to the page you are currently on.
- F4: Opens a pop-up calendar when your cursor is in a date entry field.
- Alt+F4: Closes your active window.
- F5: Opens up the finder for whatever data entry window your cursor is in (instead of clicking on the magnifying glass).
- F7: The same as the “Go Button” (the double blue arrows). Use this to populate available invoices etc.
- F9: Zoom in. Opens a second screen that shows you every data field on a line in one screen where no scrolling is required.
- PageUp, PageDown: Scrolls between records in fields with arrow navigation on either side (ie.order number, vendor number etc) .
- Crtl+PageUp, PageDown: Jump to the first or last record in a field.
- Insert:Begins a new detail line in screens like Invoice entry.
- + :Opens the calculator when your cursor is in an amount or quantity data field.