Is Your Business Ready for the Economic Rebound?
Wednesday, June 16th at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
The radical shift caused by the COVID-19 pandemic forced businesses to become more dynamic in an unpredictable landscape. Companies of all sizes have become aware of the fragility of supply chains, retail, manufacturing, and other critical systems, and how quickly customer preferences and expectations can shift. As business leaders navigate new norms, building resilience is becoming one of the most important skills to cultivate and often equated with digital reinforcement. With demand coming back to normal, businesses are considering how to return to some semblance of full speed and scale up quickly to meet customer needs. But how?
Join this webinar to learn how a flexible, scalable ERP cloud platform can help your business to:
- Capitalize on opportunities and reduce risks
- Take advantage of new technologies and capabilities as you need them
- Streamline the integration of third-party applications you need to work with your ERP
- Facilitate collaboration regardless of whether employee work remotely or onsite.
- Laurie McCabe, Cofounder & Analyst at SMB Group
- Ethan Platt, President of American Meadows
Register for the webinar now!